Snr Regs Associate - CMC - Cambridge!
NonStop are looking to speak with Regulatory professionals who are able to work in the Cambridge area, we currently have an opportunity to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company on a contract basis. You will be responsible for the creation and submissions. This is a fast paced and diverse environment that will enable you to gain new skills and build on your existing skills. This will make your profile more marketable in the future.
Here are some of the responsibilities below:
* Compile and maintain CTA/MA documentation (e.g. variations, substantial amendments) in collaboration with Regional Regulatory Lead.
* Ensure compliance via timely submissions to regulatory agencies.
* Coordinate collection of functional documents in support of regulatory applications.
* As appropriate support execution of regulatory strategy.
The key requirements are:
* Experience within Regulatory Affairs (Operations)
* Able to work in Cambridge
* Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or 0207 940 2105, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Snr Regs Associate - CMC - Cambridge!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly