Formulation & Additives Coatings Specialist
For one of our clients, a leading chemical company originating from the US who specialises in providing Coating Additives and Catalyst solutions, is planning to expand their European team within Germany and are looking for an additional technical service coordinator.
The business is very focused on developing and maintaining good relationships with its clients by effectively communicating and producing solutions to their needs. Which means you will be working with an enterprise that cares about providing the best quality products and services to its customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who strives to be the best and will be surrounded by equally minded colleagues to achieve this.
Some of your responsibilities as part of the team:
- Giving technical presentations on the current projects at trade shows and conferences
- Liaise effectively with your technical service manager to ensure there is a strong communication and structure within the team
- Travel to customers, suppliers or consultants and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications
- Assist with some of the research and development of the products in the laboratory
Requirements we are looking for:
- A strong chemical background (Masters or Engineer)
- Minimum 5 years of professional laboratory experience
- Specialised in formulation and a variety of COATINGS
- Must be able to work independently and manage your own projects
- Have experience in dealing with clients face-to-face with good communication skills
- Fluency in English and another European language (preferably German, Italian, Spanish or French)
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you and you would like to discuss this further, please contact Antonietta Blau from NonStop Chemicals with the extension number (7169).
Apply for Formulation & Additives Coatings Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly