Senior Key Account Manager UK - World Leading CDMO
Senior Key Account Manager UK - Work Remotely
Are you looking for a position as a Senior Key Account Manager for a leading Contract and Development Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) where you will work closely with executive management to continue to expand their U.K. market share?
My client is a market-leading CDMO that is known for its high quality services as a global developer and producer of pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements. As Senior Key Account Manager you will have the opportunity to work from home while furthering your career at a first-class life sciences company.
As Senior Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Further development of the existing business together with existing customers.
- Acquisition of new customers through business analyses, customer evaluation in line with the business strategy.
- Professional customer relationship management from lead generation through project support to post order activities
- Lead the negotiation of contracts (e.g. supply contracts) with our customers and in coordination with internal contact persons
- Development of customer-specific sales action plans and marketing initiatives
- Create a target customer strategy
- Identification of market potentials, as well as observation and analysis of the market and competition
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years of professional experience in B2B sales at a CDMO within the pharmaceutical industry
- Active business network of potential customers in UK
- Competent handling of all standard MS Office applications and CRM systems
- Fluent English, other languages desirable.
- Willingness to travel 50%
If a position as Senior Key Account Manager at a leading CDMO interests you, then please do not hesitate to apply by sending me your most updated CV.
Apply for Senior Key Account Manager UK - World Leading CDMO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly