Regulatory Affairs Assistant
I am currently working with a global chemical company that are looking for a passionate graduate or junior professional to assist the Group Regulatory Affairs Specialist and Advisor on the preparation of regulatory notifications globally, while developing an understanding of global chemical compliance processes and customs procedures.
This role will interact with internal/external stakeholders: R&D, Businesses, Operations, and Global Sites and also directly communicate with customers, suppliers and occasionally government authorities on chemical regulatory matters.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Regulatory Communications
- Responding to customer queries regarding regulatory status of products globally, both internally and externally to tight deadlines.
- Work with purchasing department to contact suppliers of raw materials for information and address regulatory information requests
- Create new SDS and labels for new products / regulatory regions, to identify missing information in supplier SDS; assist in applying appropriate hazard classifications for Scott Bader SDS/labels globally,
- Regulatory Compliance
- Review and maintain data in Regulatory Affairs Team raw material product compliance tools to ensure it is up to date and available.
- Analyse and Identify information that requires review and suggest areas in need of update.
- Assist Regulatory Specialist and Manager to compile data for Regulatory notifications and other data requirements; playing a bigger part in working with regulatory authorities over time.
To be successful you will need a background in Chemistry and some experience with Regulatory Affairs.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible and a consultant will get in touch!
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly