HSEQ for German Business Unit
Got experiene in exploration and production?
Fluent in German?
I cam currently working with the European leader in exploration and production within the natural gas and oil industry that are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join their German operations as HSEQ BU Germany.
They employ around 4,000 people from over 60 nations worldwide and are passionate about innovation and is one of few companies currently using 3D seismic surveys for the exploration of potential oil reserves.
What you can expect
- Responsible for the further development of occupational safety and accident prevention measures in the BU Germany
- Identification of accident black spots and development and implementation of improvement concepts
- Independent execution of accident investigations and driving
- Processing of project and contractor management
- Implementation of goals from the annual HSEQ program
- Implementation of instructions, initial briefings, ASA meetings and management reviews
- Further development of process instructions in close cooperation with the German companies
- Cooperation in different working groups (e.g. BVEG)
What we expect
- Safety engineer or university/technical college education with technical background and trained safety specialist
- Experience in safety engineering support in the E&P or mining industry
- Strong communication skills, high social and team competence
- Interdisciplinary, results-oriented, flexible working style
- Experience in dealing with HSE culture and Process Safety Management is an advantage
- Germany-wide mobility
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested then please apply as soon as possible with your latest CV.
Apply for HSEQ for German Business Unit
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly