Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Paediatric Occupational Therapist
I am working with a highly collaborative service in London who are looking for a qualified Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join their service. The service are looking for a qualified Paediatric Senior Occupational Therapist to aid in delivering high quality patient centred care to children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disability.
Working in a service like this helps make the role that much more enjoyable because you will have the opportunity to work as a Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist for a very highly regarded manager, so that you will have support and guidance along with the flexibility to make your own decisions. This will allow you the opportunity to be a decision maker while taking your next step within a specialised service to become an expert within this area of Paediatric Occupational Therapy!
Because the service are especially focused on creating a great work environment for their employees, you will have the opportunity to work as a Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist on a well established virtual platform. This will allow you the security of a role at present during a time of uncertainty due to the current situation.
With this Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist opportunity you will have the chance to work in a leading service that is rapidly growing receive great flexibility by having the option to choose working days and hours so that you will be able to take control and organise around your schedule.
Because the service in are especially focused on getting the most out of their patients, you will help support the Paediatric Occupational Therapy team through your knowledge and expertise. Working in a service like this helps make the role that much more enjoyable because you will have the chance to be directly responsible for the growth and success of this department whilst helping others make a difference!
Your responsibilities would be:
- supervising qualified and junior staff members.
- having knowledge, understanding and experience of current and relevant SEND Legislation and Reform statutory procedures and processes governing the provision of occupation therapy services for children and young people with special educational needs.
- working effectively with parents to meet the needs of children and young people with SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disability) in their local community
- children's equipment and specialist seating
- child development (gross and fine motor skills)
- children equipment for bathing
- home adaptations
- manual handling
- experience of assessing for home safety and completing housing reports based on medical needs
- Honours degree recognised by the British Association of Occupational Therapists.
- Be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Paediatrics experience.
- Annual leave
- Home work flexibility
- Car parking and permits
- Annual salary review and incremental increase
- Part time
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Andria Ross, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly