Global Medical Advisor Immunology
My client, a family owned company with critical care and immunology portfolio, is looking for a new addition to their Medical affairs team with a global function.
You will be joining a reliable and well-reputable employer with a large, state of the art production site in Vienna.
Having a good pipeline of upcoming products among several well established drugs, my client is able to provide a long-term perspective for the right candidate in this role.
Besides flexible working time and a compensation according market standard, you will also be welcomed into an international, friendly team, which you will be able to learn from.
In this role, as a Medical Advisor for immunology, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the publication process in relation to clinical studies
- Bear responsibility for the literature database and revise and compile outgoing documents
- Answering medical enquiries and being a point of contact for medical questions for other departments
- Project management of Phase IV clinical projects
- PhD or MD degree
- Experience working in the area of immunology
- Knowledge of GCP and good scientific writing and database research skills
- Fluent English, German is a plus
In this role, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks and will be able to gain experience in more than one function so things will never get boring.
You will be given a high degree of responsibility and will be allowed to work independently.
Salary: According to experience and skills can vary between 55 000 - 85 000 euro
Start date: as soon as possible
If this description addresses you, apply here or get in touch with Michaela Plamenova via
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We
are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the
recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic
and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Global Medical Advisor Immunology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly