Group Financial Accountant - Consumer PLC
My client is a global consumer powerhouse that offers a brilliant opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a truly modern and flexible working environment as the company continues to grow and transform. This role in particular will offer a qualified accountant genuine scope for structured progression and broad exposure to various parts of the larger finance function, including budgeting & forecasting, consolidation and higher level reporting.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller and CFO on certain projects over the annum as the company transforms its processes and systems
- Preparation of the monthly board pack and review the monthly management accounts, providing analysis and commentary
- Consolidation of financial statements
- IFRS16 reporting in addition to budgeting & forecasting
- Group intercompany balances agree at month end and the intercompany matrix is in agreement.
- Provide assistance for the Financial Controller on various tasks such as group financial reporting and consolidation of global reporting entities
- Supporting the auditors with financial audit and ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Providing information to internal/external auditors and tax advisors
- Review and develop systems and processes, helping drive change and growth
- Providing guidance for the reporting team as required with variance analysis and other ad hoc work
Requirements:- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Strong Technical Accounting Skills, including IFRS
- Strong Excel skills- Experience with Retail or FMCG companies