Silicone and Elastomer Expert
One of our clients, the most recognised Japanese chemical company internationally is looking for a sales specialist with expertise in Silicones and Elastomers to join their European team with the best sales specialists in their field.
This is a global business with production facilities in over 7 countries and are still continuing to grow their market. As part of the specialist sales team you will have the opportunity to work from home whilst scheduling your own travels when required. Which means this is most advantageous if you have a family as it gives you the flexibility to work independently.
Requirements to be part of the team:
- Must have a fantastic understanding of Silicones, Elastomers, Sealants and Coatings - FVMQ and VMQ - High temperature Silicones
- Have expert knowledge in chemical sales (minimum 8 years)
- Must speak English at a professional standard
- Have good project management and communication skills
- Be a team player!
- Chemistry or Engineering degree (desired, but not essential)
Responsibilities as part of the team:
- Travel to customers, suppliers or consultants and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications
- Familiarise yourself with the products in order to provide the best customer service
- Negotiate commercial agreements to achieve budget/sales targets in line with the business, marketing and pricing policies
- Focusing on identifying new business opportunities, acquiring and building relationships with our key customers
If you believe you have what it takes for your next challenge and would like more information, please contact Antonietta Blau from NonStop Chemicals with the extension number (7169).