Deputy Head of Production - Pharma - Central Germany
My client is a medium-sized pharma company, specialised in the production of veterinary medicinal products for the national and international market. Now, for their office in central Germany they are looking immediately for a assistant production manager, with many responsibilities, as well as people management.
- Coordinate with Supply Chain to ensure Production Schedule is practically possible to deliver
- Ensure timely availability of all resources (RM, PM, Analysts and Personnel), well in advance to the actual production date
- Experienced in Aseptic Practices and Criticalities of aseptic processing
- Co-ordinate with Validation and Technology transfer for introduction or requalification of Aseptic and Orals Liquid Products
- Guide and manage the preventive schedules for the equipment and machinery
- Coordinate issuance of Batch Record for execution and thereafter receive the executed records, review for completeness and handover for approvals to QP
- Capable of assessing the capability of the process developed by R&D and its robustness and fitment in the manufacturing set up
- Support and recommend, by experience, improvements in existing manufacturing or qualification processes
- Ensure facility and personnel hygiene and adherence to SOPs
- Ensure training and knowledge enhancement of all team members
- Ensure Plan versus Actual of the Production Plan.
- Escalate issues of cooperation or resolution
- Completion of a scientific degree (M.Sc./ B Pharma/ M Pharma) or a comparable university qualification, ideally with minimum 2-3 years of experience in Aseptic Manufacturing (mainly injection exposure) in a regulated (EU / MHRA / USFDA compliant facility) environment
- Experience in preparing and management of production plan
- Foresight to visualise incorrect practices that could lead to deviations going forward
- Knowledge of various guidelines like PICs / PDA / CFR etc
- Ability to investigate anomalies and establish root cause and preventive actions
- Experience in writing and reviewing batch documentation and process qualification documentation
- Bilingual : Very good knowledge of English / German (spoken and written)
- Independent, structured working method with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills to lead and motivate the manufacturing team
My client offers a very modern, family and friendly working environment, so don't hesitate to take the next step in your career with them!
Apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +49 892 109 3363 for a confidential conversation.