Technical Service Manager Palatant Wet / International Role
Ever felt like you had what it takes to work for a top-performing pharma lab in the fast-paced realm of Animal Health?
Summary: In general, the Technical Services Manager is responsible and accountable for providing research, technical support and sales assistance, to assigned current and potential and internal customers.
- Provide technical training needed to develop a professional sales force focused on identifying and solving customer problems as they relate to the target products.
- Responsible for developing experimental protocols, initiate tests with customers, and coordinate testing parameters with Research and Development and with Customer Laboratory Services and report findings to customers in a confidential, standard format.
- Responsible for identifying customer opportunities and resolving customer/product technical problems.
- Responsible for customer business development, new product evaluation and testing, current product line extension development (Product Innovation Process).
- Responsible for maintaining large trial documentation on all assigned trials.
- Liaison between Sales, Technical Services, and CLS to leverage the data generated to support sales of relevant products.
- Responsible for working with the assigned sales team to conduct technical sales presentations.
- Participate in the Technical Service Team interface with Research and Development to identify and develop those products that best fit customer needs and team's goals.
- Responsible for presenting industry information to external groups and any relevant research findings regarding team's product(s).
- Responsible for writing technical literature in a specific field to both internal and external sources.
- Responsible for generating and presenting new ideas to the business.
- Participate in the technical areas of the product launch process and support successful product launches.
- Assist Marketing department in the preparation of sales support literature by providing all technical input into the market communication aspects.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent people interaction skills and able and willing to provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Self-motivated to accomplish business and personal objectives.
- Strong analytical skills in applied research and commercial testing with experience in field research studies and product development trials.
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities and determine appropriate action in conjunction with the Account Manager.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams to achieve customer and product objectives, including R&D, Regulatory Affairs, Operations, Product Managers, and Sales
- Well organized and an effective planner in use of resources while demonstrating flexibility and responsiveness as market needs dictate.
Do you have what is takes? As the interview processes have already started, I highly encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible, you do not want to miss this! You can send your CV to Giorgio Peretti on G.Peretti@nonstopconsulting.com . Looking forward to hearing from you and receiving your CVs!