Manager Biotechnology USP / DSP - South Germany
3 days left
- Full Time
My client is very fast-growing pharmaceutical company in the area of Ulm, that is now building up new biotechnological units in order to produce a corrona vacine.
They are looking for a Manager Biotechnology Downstream and a Manager Biotechnology Upstream, with a few years of experience in the industry, to take over many responsibilities and work passionately in a challenging environment.
For the Manager Biotechnology Downstream:
Main tasks and responsibility :
* Assumption of the tasks in the area of production in the sense of the function Head of Production according to §12 AMWHV
* Planning, coordination and control of the on-time production downstream
* Accompaniment of the implementation of new biopharmaceutical fermentation and harvest processes in our
microbial GMP production facilities
* Participation in the technology interface between production, development and technical
project management as well as participation in cross-functional project teams.
* Participation in process design and optimization
* Creation of SOPs based on pharmaceutical laws, especially AMG and AMWHV
* Participation in the organization and monitoring of in-process controls and hygiene monitoring, compliance, audits and self-inspections and more
* Completed studies in biology, biotechnology, process engineering, biochemistry or comparable
* Practical experience in the field of large-scale fermentation with cGMP and compliance knowledge
* Expertise in biopharmaceutical process management
* Ideally, first management experience of teams and employees
* Very good knowledge of GMP , Hygiene and safety regulations
* FLUENT GERMAN and very good command of spoken and written English
* independent work and solution-oriented action
For the Manager Biotechnology Upstream: similar tasks and requirements
Apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +49 892 109 3363 for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Manager Biotechnology USP / DSP - South Germany
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly