Return to Social Work - Support & Training - London - £36k
Get back into Social Work Practice
I am currently working with a couple of London based Local Authorities which are happy to receive applications from candidates who may have taken some time out of Social Work and are looking to return back into practice
- Get back into Social Work practice
- Vacancies across children's front line teams
- Will receive ongoing training and support
- Will receive regular and dedicated supervision with your manager
- There will be opportunities to develop your career
- Clear training matrix which outlines career pathways
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are keen to get back into Social Work after a a significant period away from front line practice. The Local Authorities which i work with are providing the support and training required to get candidates back up to speed and back into practice.
To be considered you should have maintained your SWE registration as well as continued to maintain professional development.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on extension 7137. Alternatively you can apply to this Ad by submitting your most up to date CV.
Apply for Return to Social Work - Support & Training - London - £36k
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly