Senior MSL Central and Eastern Europe
For our client, a global market leader in diagnostics, we are looking for an experienced Medical science Liaison for the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior Medical Science Liaison CEE
Location: Poland, Czech republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Serbia
Role: Permanent, full-time, with 40-50% travel
Start date: As soon as possible
In this critical position, you will be providing strategic leadership and direction to achieve and align the medical and commercial objectives.
Your function will be essential to the successful establishment and nurturing of educational activities and collaborations with local KOLs and HCPs.
The Regional MSL is reporting directly to the MSL Group Director and is part of a matrix organization with individual contribution on a manager level.
- Lead the communication with key stakeholders in the region
- Be in charge of education and training the commercial team on the clinical details of the products
- Optimize customer interactions by working on strategic level with Key account and Medical managers
- Initiate research projects for present and future product pipeline
- Develop clinical messaging in collaboration with the commercial and medical teams
- Physician (MD) with background/clinical expertise preferably in either internal medicine, oncology or emergency medicine
- Over 5 years of experience in Medical or Clinical affairs with strong knowledge of infectious disease, oncology or endocrinology
- Ability to travel internationally up to 40% of the time
This opportunity is for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and join a global organization that creates long lasting impact on patients life through innovative products based on cutting edge technology.
If you are curious to find out more about this position, apply here or get in touch with Michaela Plamenova via LinkedIn for a confidential conversation.
Successful candidates will be contacted within two days.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.