International Fund Lawyer - Alternative (AIF - REPE)
My client is a Law Firm based in the heart of Luxembourg city. With other EU offices, the leads come from all of the EU but once in Luxembourg, the client management switches-over enabling a clear communication line and client coverage.
Due to the successful business development and clients' growth (Management Company, Super Manco, REPE, and AIFM business), my contact senior fund partner ("band1") is currently recruiting a mid-level to senior Fund Lawyer. The tasks are not tailored at all, and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to, in a comparatively record time, have client meetings and direct contacts.
**Perfect environment to grow to the next level and "second" in the most effective way top-SOA fund-directed clients.
- Legal review of fund launch documentation as well as drafting regulatory documents.
- Draft and negotiate various agreements towards and with other partners (including AIFM and investment management agreements, review of prospectus, trust deeds, administration, custody, distribution, dealing, ...)
- Support the Partners from a legal and regulatory perspective in Luxembourg.
- Assist with compliance matter with a legal angle (AML, GD-PR, Trade Monitoring, Investment Compliance) and advise the MLRO and conducting officers to that extent.
- Fertilise Business Development by implementing a clear Legal view while complying with LawFirms' angle and quality of delivery.
Professional qualified Lawyer with a relevant 5/8+ related experience with Funds, Manco, SuperManco, Real Estate and/or Private Equity in the Channel islands, the UK or Ireland.
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic business and regulatory environment.
Familiar with AIFMD is a prerequisite.
Ability to undertake helicopter legal view pieces of advice to senior counterparts.
Possess a strong: EMIR, PRIIPS, KIDS, Prospectus, I Investment compliance knowledge up-to-date.
If you feel you would be able to work in teams a strive efficiently towards objectives here above please send me your CV and a Cover Letter through Nonstop Finance website or through Linkedin.
*Lawyer Table II or IV *Legal Fund *Real Estate *Private Equity *Paralegal documentation & Fillings *ISDA Master Agreements -*CSAs *AIFMD *EMIR *PRIIPS *KIDS
Apply for International Fund Lawyer - Alternative (AIF - REPE)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly