Legal Officer - RE/PE
One of my clients a human-sized RE/PE legal, compliance and advisory is looking to strengthen hos teams with a legal officer.
The legal officer they are looking for has between 4-7 years of experience in a similar role and scope.
With a sharp increase in client demands and an enlargement of expertise they provide (regulatory/advisory), my client will be looking at an autonomous and sharp legal professional familiar with official documentation for the CSSF, RCS, EBA, ...
With great communication style in English as well as French my client would offer the possibility to handle directly clients' legal and compliance obligations.
- Legal documentation of PE/RE transactions;
- Drafting of Minutes and exercise/accounting closing;
- Liaise with internal and external third parties;
- Assist on AML/KYC;
- Maintain RCS and CSSF filling of clients;
- Deliver the last legal updates. Keep on top of regulations that may impact your client portfolio;
- Be in touch with (lawyer, notary/banks).
- Liaise with international HQs.
- Preparation of bank transfers.
If this position is of interest please do send me your application through NS Finance website or LinkedIn.
Feedback guaranteed in 3 working days.
*Legal Officer *REPE services *International branch *AML/KYC *Transactions
Apply for Legal Officer - RE/PE
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly