iCTMS Software Validation Engineer for a leading Imaging CRO
My client has been able to position itself as one of the market leaders when it comes to Imaging CROs and continues to make a steady growth worldwide. They are currently expanding their team in Hyderabad, India and they need someone to become their iCTMS Software Validation Engineer and be able to support the Medical and Scientific Affairs team. As part of this opportunity comes a dynamic and motivating team with a solid management team who values its employees with proper incentives and an ideal working situation.
You will become a key part of the company's growth by being able to give the entire project the right direction to ensure a proper development.
The key and most important thing about this position is that you will be able to join a winning organization, an organization who knows exactly what needs to be implemented in order to achieve excellent results.
This person will be the primary interface between my client and the CTMS vendor and will oversee all CTMS related activities and tasks within the company.
Some of the requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent on job work experience required.
- Strong Computer Skills a must.
- Proficiency in MS Office and internet applications required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the clinical trials industry preferred.
- Prior experience working with or managing a CTMS or other clinical trial system preferred.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Quality Assurance/Compliance in a clinical trials setting is preferred.
- Prior SQL/Relational Database experience a must.
If you think you meet these requirements, send me your CV to email@example.com or give me a call at +41 435 080 816 ext 3472. You will in contact with me, Jose Paz, in charge of this process.
NonStop Consulting has been servicing the life science sector since 2001. We have operations within Boston and also across Europe. For more details of our services and areas of speciality please feel free to visit our website.
Apply for iCTMS Software Validation Engineer for a leading Imaging CRO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly