Environmental Fate Specialist/Modeller
Looking for a more technical regulatory role?
Eager to try something new?
I am currently working with a leading consultancy company offering registrations services for the international chemical industry.
They are currently looking for an experienced individual to join their team of experts offering qualified and reliable regulatory services for agrochemical, feed additives, animal pharmaceutical, biopesticides and chemicals (REACH), in compliance with the latest OECD and EU requirements
My clients has an international approach to their business and are currently looking for a Environmental Fate Specialist/Modeller for both Germany and Spain, so this is a great opportunity for you to diversify and build up your network.
- Preparing dossiers for the authorisation of agrochemicals, biocides and other chemicals within the European Union, according to current regulations, with particular focus on aspects of environmental fate and behaviour
- Evaluating data on environmental fate and behaviour of active substances and related products and assess their environmental risks according to EU and national requirements
- Performing exposure assessments for relevant environmental compartments using computer modelling under consideration of advanced approaches when required
- Organise and monitor environmental fate GLP studies which are performed by contract research institutes
- Analyse and summarise project-related data and manage these data in data bases
- Participate in international conferences and workshops
Successful candidates will have:
- Degree (M.Sc., Ph.D. or Dr.rer.nat.) in earth, environmental or life sciences, chemistry, biology or related disciplines, e.g. crop production / agricultural sciences
- Experience in computer modelling (preferably in environmental sciences) and in planning and conducting environmental fate studies is a must
- Experience in regulatory affairs
- Fluency in English and German or Spanish
If you are interested in this position please apply below. Or call Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop on the number +49 892 109 7119.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing license across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Environmental Fate Specialist/Modeller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly