Site Quality Control Manager - Biotech
Our client is a full-service CDMO with capabilities in cell line development, process development and cGMP manufacturing of biologic drugs.
They have invested 500 MI Dollars on our new plant and they are seeking a talented and highly motivated Quality Control Manager with experience in life sciences, biotechnology or biologics and quality to be part of our leadership team, located in their state-of-the-art laboratories in Vilnius, Lithuania. The Quality Control Manager is a crucial member of the senior management team and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Extensive relevant Quality experience, including quality assurance, regulatory and quality control.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cGMP requirements and practices including extensive knowledge of the EMA/EP and FDA/USP Guidance Documents for biologics.
- Good understanding of pharmaceutical biotech operations and/ or CDMO business
- University degree in natural sciences or another field of science and having knowledge in biology (microbiology, molecular biology, immunology and biotechnology), chemistry (biochemistry and analytical chemistry);
- Work experience: preferably 5-7 years' experience in management role (middle management) in biotechnology or pharmaceutical company;
- Fluent in English
- Permanent position
- Projection opportunities
- Competitive salary plus relocation package
Send your CV to email@example.com for more information and to apply to the offer.
Apply for Site Quality Control Manager - Biotech
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly