Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Biotech
Our client is a full-service CDMO with capabilities in cell line development, process development and cGMP manufacturing of biologic drugs, located in their state-of-the-art laboratories in Vilnius, Lithuania.
They have invested 500 MI Dollars on their new plant and they are seeking a talented and highly motivated Chief Operating Officer, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In this position, you'll have to manage and control diverse business operations and functions (such as DSP, USP, Analytics, Quality and other), so they expect you to be a hardworking and inspiring person capable of managing CDMO (contract development and manufacturing organization) business, launching new services offering and sustaining an ambitious growth trajectory.
- Prior experience in managing biotech, CDMO or CRO (contract research organization) company's operations would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of the key functions of life science business, such as USP, DSP, GMP, Analytics and Quality.
- Familiarity with IT and Business infrastructure
- Experience with planning, budgeting and KPIs
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Problem solving mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- MSc degree
- Fluent in English
- Permanent position
- Projection opportunities
- Competitive salary plus relocation package
Send your CV to email@example.com for more information and to apply to the offer.
Apply for Chief Operating Officer (COO) - Biotech
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly