Principal Clincal Psychologist
CONTRACT PRINCIPAL CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST
I am intently working with a respected client who is looking for an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join their Children, Educational and Families Directorate. My client is looking for a Principal Clinical Psychologist as part of their Multi Disciplinary Team to provide valuable professional input into their Statutory Area Teams and offer the best outcomes for families.
This role will be performed remotely for the foreseeable future so you will have the peace of mind that your health and well being and that of your family is a priority during these uncertain times. It also allows peace of mind knowing that job security is guaranteed.
With experience and a proven ability of leading psychological implementation you will be required to supervise and advise other members within the multi disciplinary team whilst developing and maintaining working relationships with other agencies. You will receive ongoing Clinical support in your professional development through a culture of training, CPD / research opportunities and supervision.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Working as an integral part of the Multi Disciplinary Team you will provide leadership and supervision to implement specialist psychological assessments, treatment and management of each client and their individual needs and that of your team.
- Holding a small clinical caseload you will offer a range of therapeutic skills and formulate plans and reports, providing consultation advice to other professionals.
- A complete list of Job Responsibilities can be provided on application.
- Experience of leading psychological implementation, advising social workers and managers.
- Proven ability to lead. Will be required to supervise Assistant Clinical Psychologists.
- At least two years experience of working within CAMHS, Looked after services or services related to safeguarding and/or complex families which could include the Local Authority, Forensic Services or relevant.
- Postgraduate qualification in Clinical Psychology as accredited by BPS
- Membership of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Trainee Clinical Psychologists in their final year of training are also eligible to apply for this post, providing they will meet the above requirements upon qualification.
- Attractive hourly rate available (inside IR35)
- Active participation in internal and external CPD training and development programs.
- To receive regular clinical and professional supervision from senior professional colleagues.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Aaron Black, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Principal Clincal Psychologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly