Regulatory Affairs Copy Review Specialist - Reputable Company!
This already reputable and established company which develops medical devices is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Copy Review Specialist. You will have the opportunity to work for a multinational corporation and extensively build up your network.
This company is looking for a regulatory affairs copy review specialist to help draw on relevant expertise and information from both internal and external sources, responsible for the review and approval of promotional and advertising assets and professional education resources for hospital Medical Devices.
The company is based in Berkshire, however it is currently homeworking until lockdown measures are eased. You would then be expected to go into their offices only twice a week. For more experienced candidates, homebased working may be allowed to continue.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all business across the HMD group of companies in reviewing and approving copy review of assets
- Setting and communicating timelines for approvals with commercial partners.
- Working to strict deadlines provided by the commercial partners.
- To work with other members of the team to increase knowledge on products.
- Reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems.
- Successful graduation in a Life Science degree or equivalent
- Proven copy review experience in medical devices
- Proven knowledge of the ABHI Code of Conduct
- High degree of initiative
- Team player, fosters the strength of a network
- Well organised, sense for detail
- Able to cope with fluctuating and high work-load demands
- Fluent in English
Core competencies required for this role:
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence and motivate
- Proven success at meeting strategic goals and KPIs
- Flexible homeworking
- Opportunity to network
- Chance to work for a recognised establishment
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Nikita Sheth, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Copy Review Specialist - Reputable Company!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly