I am working with a highly specialised service in London who are looking for a Behaviour Analyst to join their service. The service are looking for a Behaviour Analyst to aid in providing high quality care to children and young adults with Autism and Sensory Processing Difficulties.
With this Behaviour Analyst opportunity you will have the chance to work in a leading private specialist service that is rapidly growing and receive great flexibility by having the option to choose working days so that you will be able to take control and organise around your schedule and needs.
Because the service in are especially focused on getting the most out of their patients, you will help support the team whilst becoming an expert within Behaviour Analysis. With this Behaviour Analyst opportunity you will receive an excellent training and supervision package, which will allow you to start with no prior experience in this area.
Upon completion of training in addition to guaranteed CPD given through experienced Clinical Supervisors, you will have the opportunity to progress to a trained ABA Consultant (Band 7/8a). This will allow you the opportunity to work as an experienced consultant in this specialised area!
Your responsibilities would be:
- To assist in the design and implementation of person centred programmes utilising Applied Behaviour Analysis and Positive Behaviour Support best practice
- To monitor and take accurate data daily per service users targets
- To support individuals during times of crisis - e.g., challenging behaviour.
- To ensure all programme materials are organised and accessible
- To model best practice and professionalism at all times
- Enable service user to improve self-management techniques
- To attend mandatory trainings, team meetings and self-directed e-learning modules
- To promote safeguarding and wellbeing for service user to the highest standard
- To implement restrictive techniques per service users positive handling plan as required
- 1 year of applied experience working with special needs population
- Experience of managing challenging behaviour
- Experience of supporting individuals (children and young people) with complex behavioural needs
- Undergraduate Degree in Psychology, Counselling, Social Work, or related field
- 2 years of applied experience working with special needs population
- Experience utilising ABA methodology
- 3 month, 6 month or 1 year contract
- Contract renewal after 1 year
- Excellent supervision
- Highly regarded service
- Potential for permanent placement
- Training and CPD
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Andria Ross, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Behaviour Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly