IT Systems Engineer - Contract.
however NonStop are looking to speak with IT Systems Engineers, interested to work remotely, with potential gravitation to a Swiss based position once restrictions are relaxed.
We currently have a position until at least the end of this year on a contract. Currently this company are gaining alot of traction in the market as the one to watch allowing you to gain huge exposure with a recognised name, giving yourself future opportunities for growth. This is a very brief overview, so feel free to reach out and I can provide an more in depth oversight.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance and the evolution of the server infrastructure
- Responsible for the installation of the eCAD server software (license software)
- Responsible for the evaluation, procurement and installation of eCAD user software and modules on client devices
- Creation of technical documentation
- Support of the document publication on the dedicated Intranet and maintenance of the Intranet
- Track change requests and incidents in ServiceNow, perform needed corrective and preventive actions
- Creation of requirements, test cases, test plan and implementation of the test protocol
- Realization and maintenance of the SAP-ECAD PDM interface
- Supervision and support of the PDM process SAP-ECAD, including neutral format conversion
- SAP IM function in the area of material and document management in the PDM process SAP-ECAD
- Experience Corporate systems administration, Network administration, System building and Help Desk/End-User support
- Experience with Mentor Graphics
- Experienced with administering, configuring, and installing PLM/PDM and 3D/2D CAD software)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with experience resolving ambiguous technical issues/requests
- Automation (Xpedition programming environment)
- Good understanding of Active Directory and GPOs
- Knowledge of license servers (FlexLM by Flexera)
Experience with requirements:
- HP ALM (requirements, test cases plan creation, test run to validate of the ECAD / SAP-PDM process)
- Intland Retina knowledge
- ITIL certification, experience with ticketing and change management tools (Service Now)
- SAP PDM experience and knowledge in MaterialMaster (Document, Config, and Change Management & BOM-Module)
- Technical support for Windows Clients about the supported application
- IT System engineer (Windows 2012, 2016, 2019, Windows 10)
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstopconsulting.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a Contract professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for IT Systems Engineer - Contract.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly