Artwork Specialist - ASAP Start.
NonStop are looking to speak with Artwork Professionals, interested to work in the south of Baden Wurttemberg , we currently have two positions on at least a 12 month contract, Currently this company are gaining traction in the market as the one to watch allowing you to gain huge exposure with a recognised name, giving yourself future opportunities for growth.
- Manage requests for artwork changes on packaging material for all markets by co-ordinating projects with various stakeholders such as Graphics Studio, Regulatory, CMO and Engineering.
- Communicate artwork changes to Planning Team by initiating Change Controls in Trackwise.
- Manage implementation of artwork change by delivering new artwork to CMOs on time and documenting relevant tasks in the Change Control in Trackwise.
- Ensure appropriate approvals are obtained from other functions on time.
- Review and approval of artwork completed by Graphics Studio to ensure it complies to requirements.
- Past experience in reviewing and approving artwork using ADOBE / PROOFWARE (or equivalent IT Tools for comparison purpose)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Ability to manage multiple projects, programs, initiatives & priorities at a time
Language : Proficiency in English both written and verbal is mandatory.
Desired: 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical company in a similar role.
Call me Daniel Watson at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation. Contact me on D.Watson@nonstop-recruitment.com or +41 435 080 817, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a clinical research professional within the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotech industry, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Artwork Specialist - ASAP Start.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly