Field Service Engineer - Boston or Minneapolis
Are you looking for a position that allows for travel? Would you like to work hands on with high tech imaging systems? Then look no further!
My client, a global medical device company leading the way in the development of high-tech imaging systems and CT scanners, are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Boston or Minneapolis. This independent position will allow you to travel and have an hands on impact on the product and companies success.
- Provide on-site support and phone support to field service organisation problems and product issues
- Facilitate customer resolution and directly communicate and build reports with customers as required.
- Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training and processes
- At least 2 years experience in servicing/installing Medical imaging equipment
- Experience working with CT Scanners and nuclear medicine
- Able to work independently and travel approximately 60%-70% of the time
- Strong sense of customer service with excellent interpersonal skills
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Kate Dorsey by submitting your CV in WORD format at firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop Consulting has been servicing the life science sector since 2001. We have operations within Boston and also across Europe. For more details of our services and areas of speciality please feel free to visit our website.
Apply for Field Service Engineer - Boston or Minneapolis
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly