Bunker Operator - Switzerland
Bunker Trading Operator - Switzerland
My client one of the largest and longest-established independent providers of oil and gas products and services is currently looking to hire a professional Trading Operator to join their business.
- Responsible for overseeing the post-trade functions of Bunkers
- Day to Day operational tasks covering liaising with the Front office Trading team and Finance departments
- Extensive knowledge of African Ports and the operational functions within these ports for delivery of Bunkers
- Communicating in a timely and efficient manner to ensure all Bunkers operational tasks and documentations are delivered adequately
- Maintaining relations with Suppliers and Shipping companies within the African ports communicating professionally
- Minimum of 2 experience within operations preferably in the Marine Fuels, Bunkers, MGO, MFO, Lubricants, fuel oil
- Sounds knowledge of African Ports, including bunkering and operation regulations
- Experience building and maintaining relations with the suppliers and customers within the marine industry
- Good understanding of operational regulations and documentations.
- Proficient in English and French.
If you are interested by this position please feel free to contact me:
Team Leader - Commodity Trading
Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3144
Apply for Bunker Operator - Switzerland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly