Field Service Engineer- Boston or Minnesota
We are working with a global medical equipment company leading the way in the development of high-tech nuclear medicine imaging systems and are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer to join their team in Boston or Minneapolis. This independent position will allow you to travel and have a hands-on impact on the product and companies success.
- Provide on site support and phone support to field service organization problems and product issues
- Facilitate customer resolution and directly communicate and build reports with customers as required.
- Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training and processes
- At least 2 years experience in servicing/installing Medical imaging equipment
- Experience working with CT Scanners and nuclear medicine
- Able to work independently and travel approximately 60%-70% of the time
- Strong sense of customer service with excellent interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you, please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover
Apply for Field Service Engineer- Boston or Minnesota
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly