Product Specialist - Dynamic company
A medical device/pharma company is looking for a Product Specialist in Belgium because they are expanding internationally and need more local input. The company has a strong unique product line and new launches will follow so you can stand behind the product and it will give you energy to work for a dynamic company.
You will report to the Marketing Manager in the UK which will give you the space to be more autonomous and to become more independent. Next to that, the company has ambitious growth plans and they give the chance to and prioritise people internally to step up meaning you will be able to progress faster in your career.
- Manage the products brand and define the communication plan
- Develop the promotional tools for the sales teams
- Be the global point of contact for brand related questions
- Create, implement and monitor marketing campaigns and support launch of new products
- Monitor and analyse local market dynamics by liaising with healthcare professionals
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing or Communications or related by experience
- Some years experience in a Marketing role for the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Network and/or knowledge of the responsibilities of healthcare professionals (nurses, GP's/physicians, specialists,…)
- Fluent level of Dutch and English
- Market rate basic salary
- Attractive extra benefit package
- Flexibility to work fully home based and provided of the necessary equipment (computer, printer, scanner,…)
- Extremely rapid growing company with more/better future career opportunities
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, Annelies De Baere, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Product Specialist - Dynamic company
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly