Principal Bioprocess Engineer USP - Switzerland site
Principal Bioprocess Engineer USP, state of the art facility, Biologics Manufacturing, Switzerland
My partner is an internationally renowned biologics manufacturer who is currently seeking to ramp up their manufacturing capabilities ten-fold at their state of the art site in Switzerland. Being the preferred manufacturer of choice to some of the largest names in Biotech, they are constantly expanding to meet the needs of their clients. On that basis, we need an experienced Bioprocessing Engineer focused on USP to join the team.
On offer here is the chance to work with a company that is expanding year on year and manufacturing some of the most advanced biopharmaceuticals for some of the most innovative companies in the industry. As the company sits on 1 million m2 of drug substance and drug product manufacturing, you'll also have plenty of opportunity to grow professionally either vertically and/or horizontally.
What will you do?
- Manage operational USP activities including the likes of tech transfer support, deviation handling, training etc.
- Guide and support activities for clinical and/or commercial manufacturing of defined USP areas such as seed train, media preparation etc.
- Act as functional lead for cross-functional teams of production personnel with accountability for results of assigned projects
- Ensure the efficient operation of single-use and/or stainless steel equipment.
What do you need?
- 4+ years working Upstream processing for the biotech industry
- Expertise in GMP and bioprocess technologies such as single-use technologies or stainless steel systems
- Strong knowledge of microbial fermentation and/or mammalian cell culture
For more information please send a recent copy of your CV on a MS Word document to Blaine McKeever or call using the details listed and the ext. 3505. Successful candidates will be contacted immediately, and presented with current vacancies.
Nonstop Recruitment is a recruitment consultancy with fully licensed and staffed offices across Europe. We are renowned for professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry. Contact us for more opportunities.
Apply for Principal Bioprocess Engineer USP - Switzerland site
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly