RA QA Manager Benelux - Lead small team
Do you feel ready to start managing others and take that next step in your career? I have a role as RA QA Manager Benelux for a market leader in the medical device industry where they would give the chance to someone without actual management experience but with required the leadership skills to manage a team of 2.
The company has a big portfolio of medical devices with a high level of risk but also some pharmaceutical products so you will have a broad responsibility and find a challenge in coordinating and prioritising your activities. You will be able to delegate some tasks to your team to free up time to think about improvements.
- Ensure product recalls with local competent authorities
- Provide training sessions
- Follow up on complaint's handling and materiovigilance
- Support new tender applications
- Ensure distribution according to GDP guidelines
- Coordinate submissions and regulatory approval of promotional materials
- Maintain and improve the quality management system (QMS)
- Prepare and coordinate internal and external audits
- Manage 2 team members
- Master Degree or PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemistry, Biology, Veterinary Sciences,…
- Several years of experience in Quality Assurance for the medical device industry (ISO 13485)
- Experience with regulatory affairs, especially post-market surveillance (complaint handling, recalls, materiovigilance, promotional material,…)
- Ideally you are a responsible person for GDP
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Fluent level of Dutch, French and English
- Market rate basic salary
- Attractive extra benefit package
- Flexibility to work home based some days per week
- Develop your management skills
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, Annelies De Baere, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for RA QA Manager Benelux - Lead small team
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly