Bio-statistician - Globally recognized CRO (France)
My client, a well- established CRO, active on a global scale, is looking to hire a bio-statistician. This is a great opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Working for this client will give you a lot of experience in a lot of different projects in the pharmaceutical industry. This opportunity will boost your career and will open up a lot of opportunities for you in the future.
Your responsibilities as a biostatistician for will be to; contribute to clinical development of plan preparation; review of study protocol and preparation of statistical methodologies; program study analysis, review of study results and preparation of statistical methods section for clinical / statistical reports; communicate project requirements for CRF design, database design and database clean-up to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis and communicate statistical results to medical writing personnel to ensure accurate interpretation.
- D. degree in Biostatistics / Statistics with strong experience in SAS Programming or equivalent preferably with working experience;
- OR master in Biostatistics / Statistics with 1-2 years of experience in a pharmaceutical or CRO setting preferred.
- EU working permit willing to work in France
- Fluency in both English & French
- Market rate basic salary
- Flexibility to work mainly home based
- CRO environment giving you a lot of experience in different kind of projects, accelerating your experience and growth into an expert statistician.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via S.Thijs@nonstopconsulting.com. You can contact me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for Bio-statistician - Globally recognized CRO (France)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly