Bio-statistician - CRO - Partly homebased *EU only*
My client, an international CRO, active in a lot of therapeutic areas but mainly in vaccines, is looking to hire a bio-statistician. Working for this client will give you a lot of experience in a lot of different projects in the pharmaceutical industry. This opportunity will boost your career and will open up a lot of opportunities for you in the future.
The bio-statistician will provide statistical expertise in the design, planning, conduct, analysis and reporting clinical studies. and guarantees the statistical validity and the overall quality of the deliverables
- Define the statistical methodology of the study
- Calculate the sample size and write the statistical sections of the protocol
- Write the Statistical Analysis Plan (PAS)
- Create the counting rules to be included in the DDT (Data Dictionary Table)
- Perform quality checks on derived datasets (DDs) for analysis
- Develop and maintain as needed statistical programs to perform analyzes, prepare data display and check data accuracy
- Perform statistical analyzes and interpret the results
- Write sections of clinical study reports or publications if necessary
- Master's degree in science; preferably in computer science, life sciences or in a related field with a complementary degree in statistics or biostatistics.
- Diploma in statistics or biostatistics with at least 2 years' experience in studies clinics (CROs or pharmaceutical companies).
- Extensive knowledge of SAS, knowledge of other statistical software is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Able to explain statistical concepts to non-statisticians
- Good team spirit and flexible in order to work on various projects in various therapeutic areas
- Market rate basic salary
- Flexibility to work mainly home based
- CRO environment giving you a lot of experience in different kind of projects, accelerating your experience and growth into an expert statistician.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via S.Thijs@nonstopconsulting.com. You can contact me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for Bio-statistician - CRO - Partly homebased *EU only*
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly