Clinical data manager - CRO environment
My client, a well- established CRO, active on a global scale, is looking to hire a clinical data manager. This is a great opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Working for this client will give you a lot of experience in a lot of different projects in the pharmaceutical industry. This opportunity will boost your career and will open up a lot of opportunities for you in the future.
- Development and review of data management procedures for the clinical trials at sponsor companies and other departments;
- Project management
- Overall coordination of data management and being the point of contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and all project team members
- Bachelor's degree and/or Master degree
- Minimum of two years Data Management experience;
- Experience with SAS, Oracle and SQL
- Experience with databases
- Familiarity with medical terminology as well as understanding of clinical research
- Market rate basic salary
- CRO environment giving you a lot of experience in different kind of projects, accelerating your experience and growth into an expert clinical data manager.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via S.Thijs@nonstopconsulting.com. You can contact me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for Clinical data manager - CRO environment
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly