Statistical analyst - Globally recognized CRO
My client, a well- established CRO, active on a global scale, is looking to hire a bio-statistician. This is a great opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals dedicated to supporting the development of ground breaking drugs and devices. Working for this client will give you a lot of experience in a lot of different projects in the pharmaceutical industry. This opportunity will boost your career and will open up a lot of opportunities for you in the future.
Your responsibilities as a Statistical Analyst will be to; write statistical programs for use in creating analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures; review analysis plans for appropriate methods; program study analyses and review study results and communicate the project requirements for clean-up and data capture to ensure the key study variables are suitable for analysis
- Master's Degree is Statistics
- Industry working experience with SAS programming, or SAS certificate
- Knowledge of databases and data management process; and
- Knowledge of statistical methods commonly used in pharmaceutical clinical trials.
- Market rate basic salary
- Flexibility to work mainly home based within time
- Great entry-level job to kick-start your career in bio-metrics in the pharmaceutical industry
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via S.Thijs@nonstopconsulting.com. You can contact me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for Statistical analyst - Globally recognized CRO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly