Specialised Expertise in Metal-pretreatment Required
For one of our clients, a very established manufacturer and supplier of chemical specialities for surface treatments is looking for a new addition to their Sales team. Which means we are on the hunt for a specialist in Electroplating and Metal Pre-treatment to become the new Area Sales Manager for the northern region of Germany.
This is a large business with over 50,000 employees in over 60 countries worldwide. Which means you will have access to a very multicultural environment and be surrounded by colleagues who speak a variety of languages that you can learn from.
- Negotiate commercial agreements to achieve budget/sales targets in line with the business, marketing and pricing policies
- Focusing on identifying new business opportunities, acquiring and building relationships with our key customers
- Travel to trade shows and conferences
- Assume full commercial and technical responsibility over the northern region of Germany
- Familiarise yourself with the product lines to be able to support existing customers
- Have a chemical degree or a qualification in surface technology (desired)
- Fantastic knowledge and professional experience in Electroplating, Metal Pre-treatment and Coatings
- Have a successful track record of yearly sales targets and price negotiations
- Have good project management and communication skills
- Must speak German and (English at a professional standard)
- Be able to travel up to 70%
- Minimum of 7 years chemical sales experience
If you believe you have what it takes for your next challenge and would like more information, please contact Antonietta Blau from NonStop Chemicals with the extension number (7169).
Apply for Specialised Expertise in Metal-pretreatment Required
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly