Clinical Psychologist - Community Mental Health Team
- You will contribute to the provision of high quality psychology service to adult clients, including psychological assessment and treatment to patients with acute mental health problems
- You will independently handle your caseload and clinical records of complex psychological cases
- You will contribute to consultation, supervision, in-service training and teaching of staff within and outwith the Mental Health Service
- Registered Clinical Psychologist with HCPC
- Have organisational, administrative and time management skills, and have the ability to work within a multi disciplinary team
- Posess computer skills, including being familiar with the use of e-mail, RIO, Electronic Records (Patient database), Word, and PowerPoint
- Competitive daily salary
- Incredible island location, COVID Free!
- Free accommodation
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Collaborating with other health-care partners to integrate solutions
Not quite the perfect fit for you? Our team of highly specialist consultants work with numerous positions within clinical psychology and allied health. So reach out to me anyway on LinkedIn: Evie Kakkava. We can have a conversation about the roles that are ideally suited to your needs.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Clinical Psychologist - Community Mental Health Team
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly