I am working with a major global biopharmaceutical company who are investing heavily into their infectious diseases group. As part of this investment they are looking to appoint a Scientific Director to lead a team of scientists in biomarker identification from discovery phases through to clinical. This will be an autonomous role that will benefit from the investments and expansion being made in this division and as such will put you at the forefront of research into infectious diseases.
This position will be responsible for:
- Management of a team focused on biomarker identification.
- Developing biomarker identification strategy
- Keep on top of the global landscape of biomarker research in the area of hepatitis
In this search I am looking to speak with candidates who have:
- PhD or MD with significant biomarker research experience. Ideally within hepatitis
- At least 10 years of industry experience in biomarker identification
- Prior team leadership or management experience
Apply for Scientific Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly