Field Service Engineer
Field Service Engineer - Challenging medical technology
Field service engineer wanted for several clinical diagnostics and medical devices clients in the Netherlands.
Candidates with a lab background are also welcome to apply.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, calibrating and installing medical equipment
- Occasional support with demos and during customer training
- Delivering high class customer service
- Experience in troubleshooting, repairing, calibrating of electronic equipment
- Experience as field service engineer or as laboratory technologist
- MBO or HBO/HTS
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Driving License
- Living in the Netherlands
- Salary between 40 000 - 62 000 euro gross yearly
- Company cars and extralegal benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Work for an innovative producer of medical technology
- Lots of autonomy
To hear more, apply to this vacancy or contact Koen Laeremans from Nonstop Consulting.
We regularly have new vacancies available so if you are looking for something different, please add me on Linkedin so we can get in touch.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Field Service Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly