A tier one automotive company is looking for a Process Engineer.
You will be delivering innovative, industry leading systems supported by world-class customer service to provide secure operational environments and enable the manufacture of safe products. You will be defining and validating the manufacturing process..
It is the opportunity to integrate a company with a solid customer base in which will develop your skills.
Tasks of the job :
- Management of process documentation including PFMEA, Design for Manufacture (DFM), DFMEA and Control Plans.
- Developing and support processes for new products.
- Devising and delivering process methods for continuous improvement projects inline with quality, cost & delivery
- Leading Continuous improvement teams in all manufacturing aspects including Cost down activities in method, tools and materials.
- supporting the project team to meet project milestones.
- Individual part reviews to feed into the complete tooling solution
- Support and lead where necessary Pre- Series builds.
- Support Manufacturing until Project Closed
-Significant experience in program/project management in high volume Automotive industry
- Proven experience of capital equipment purchase, installation and commissioning, cycle time etc.
- Engineering degree and or substantial proven experience.
- High volume OEM automotive metal cutting manufacturing experience is desired
- Man management experience, ability to organise multi functional team
- Must have a working and technical knowledge of customer specific requirements/procedures, GDT, SPC, PPAP,
-APQP, PFMEA, QS 9000 and other tools used as required.
Don't hesitate to apply if interested
Apply for Process Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly