Clinical Lead Psychologist Opportunity
Clinical Lead - Clinical Lead Psychologist
I am working with a market leading private group in London who are looking for a qualified and experienced Clinical Lead Psychologist to join their service. The service are looking for a qualified Clinical Lead to aid in delivering input to corporate adults suffering from Anxiety, Depression or Stress referred via workplace resources. You will also be responsible for the local clinical leadership of the onsite service within the client's workplace whilst providing leadership and clinical direction to the team of psychologists.
With this Clinical Lead Psychologist role you will work for one of the largest, leading corporate services on a global level to provide valuable insight and leadership, which will allow you to take your next career step as an expert in the industry!
With this Clinical Lead Psychologist role you will work on a fully remote basis initially through, so that you will have the security to work from home during this period of uncertainty. This will provide you with comfort in knowing that you won't be required to put your family or loved ones at risk moving forward with the guarantee of job security.
Your responsibilities would be:
- clinical effectiveness, adherence to best practice standards or guidelines, policies, audit and performance monitoring across the service
- clinical safety, clinical incident and risk management
- safeguarding, escalation and reporting
- learning from clinical incidents, complaints and customer satisfaction surveys
- regulatory and statutory compliance
- professional development, clinical training, supervision and clinical appraisal for all practitioners
- information governance, privacy and confidentiality
- professional development and training in line with the requirement of bodies
- clinical input for the onsite business initiatives
- service development with other stakeholders
- recruitment, onboarding and induction
- policy and standard operating procedures within the service
- Professional doctorate qualification in Clinical Psychology as accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Health and Care Professions Council registration as a qualified Chartered Clinical Psychologist.
- General adult mental health experience.
- CBT qualification and/or relevant experience.
- At least 5 years post-qualification clinical experience.
- Experience of clinical management.
- Experience of leadership and team management.
- Corporate experience.
- Annual leave.
- Part basis.
- Flexible working days.
- Leadership role.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Andria Ross, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Clinical Lead Psychologist Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly