Child in Need Social Worker - Backlog Cases
Child in Need Social Worker - Backlog Caseloads - South London
Our client is a local authority based near the Kingston area, looking for experienced Social Workers to join their busy Children in Need Team to clear a back log of cases.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Worker who prefers to work autonomously and get stuck into casework with the view off clearing off cases and helping bring caseloads back to nominal levels. Due to the nature of work this local authority will be looking for Qualified Social Workers with a strong background within Child Protection and Assessment.
This council will offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Flexible working hours and potential to work from home as and when caseloads allow
- Supervision and oversight of caseloads, offering you support with any challenging decisions
- A stable senior management team, ensuring you will work closely with someone who isn't likely to be replace in the near future
- Provide support to clear off a backlog of cases
- Work autonomously and have a greater deal of flexibility
If the above is of interest please do contact Jessel on 0207 940 2100 Ext. 7153 or J.Samba@nonstopcare.com.
Apply for Child in Need Social Worker - Backlog Cases
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly