Training Praised by Ofsted - Children with Disabilities
This reputable authority wants to support their services to continue to achieve and they need outstanding social workers to join them. As they are seeking social workers who have the drive to make a positive difference to children's lives. By recognising and championing strengths we know that we can make a real difference.
- Qualified Social Worker
- Experience with Children with Disabilities, Complex Needs and Special Educational Needs
- Social Work Degree
- Social Work England registration
You will be provided with a comprehensive training package for our workforce, enabling them to keep up to date with professional developments and re-registration requirements, enriching their learning and professional development experiences. This includes a structured induction, access to a wide-ranging in-house programmes, and opportunity to access a range of post-qualifying awards. The training offered has been praised by Ofsted, and is multi-professional where appropriate.
Employees progress naturally within the organisation into both managerial and non-managerial roles. It's a place that instils commitment, which is reflected in the number of staff who have converted from locum into permanent roles.
The Children with Disabilities Team work with children from the initial referral through to a child becoming looked after or seeking care orders, if that is the required pathway.
As a Social Worker in the Children with Disabilities team, you will be responsible for:
- Assessing the needs of children and their families in accordance with the Framework for the Assessment of Children in Need and their families within statutory timescales.
- Develop Child in Need, Child Protection and Children Looked After plans, and participate in relevant Child in Need meetings, Children Looked After meetings and core group meetings.
- Use a range of interventions to engage children, young people and their families in working towards the objectives of their individual care plans.
- Building strong and respectful working relationships both with our families but also with partners.
There are so many benefits from working with children from the beginning of their journey all the way through to everything that they need, sometimes until adulthood and we are looking for a Social Worker that has the passion to work within this area of Social Care and who will enjoy the variety of work that this team brings.
Call me, Jessel at NonStop Care now for confidential conversation. Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 941 2100 Ext 7153.
Apply for Training Praised by Ofsted - Children with Disabilities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly