Regulatory Affairs Assistant!!
Do you want to join one of the leaders in the manufacturing of products for the composite and polymer markets, as a part of the regulatory affairs team?
As part of the regulatory team, you'll have the chance to enhance your chemistry skills, and become more established within Regulatory Affairs.
You'll be working for an exciting company, with over 600 employees globally, growing in a prospering regulatory team, with huge progression potential.
- Assisting the Regulatory Affairs Specialist on the preparation of regulatory notifications globally, while developing an understanding of global chemical compliance procedures.
- Ensure raw material product compliance tools are up updated.
- Respond to customer queries regarding regulatory status of products globally, both internally and externally to deadlines.
- Create new SDS and labels for new products, to identify missing information in supplier SDS.
- Degree in Chemistry (Or Similar)
- 2+ year experience in Regulatory Affairs (Or Similar)
- 1+ REACh experience
- Visa for UK working
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, David May, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Assistant!!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly