CBT Therapist for CAMHS
About the client:
Our client values teamwork, development and making an impact. This is achieved by having formed a supportive, multidisciplinary team environment where everyone wants to work together to make an impact on peoples' lives.
Investment in your growth through well-developed programmes means your own learning is always valued, with support in gaining a variety of professional qualifications of your choice.
Our client also understands how important the workplace atmosphere is. You will not only be offered a supportive, caring and inclusive culture, but also beautiful spaces to work.
This is a contract, full-time position in the Isle of Man where there are zero COVID cases! This means restaurants bars and shops are all open to your disposal!
In this position, you will be delivering CBT to adults with both common and complex mental health problems. You will also be involved in a variety of other duties such as developing training programmes and have autonomy in your work, allowing you to organize your responsibilities and tasks the way that suits you.
- No quarantine due to COVID!
- Laptop and accommodation provided
- Leadership responsibilities (be involved in developing training and treatment programmes)
- Ongoing supervision from experts
- Work with a multidisciplinary, supportive team
- HCPC/BABCPRegistered CBT therapist
- Time management, administrative, organizational skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- Computer skills
- Driving license and access to own vehicle
- Offering specialist CBT interventions, advice, and supervision to the members of the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team
- Consultation in CBT and supervision to colleagues and others and to contribute to a psychologically informed framework within the service
- Providinh psychological support to clients who are experiencing (or have experienced) serious emotional trauma and also to provide support to families and staff working with such clients
- Maintain the highest standards of clinical record keeping and report writing, according to professional and government guidelines, including electronic data entry and recording
- Provide specialist advice, consultation, training and supervision to staff and carers working with children and adolescents across the Service
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send over your CV, (ideally in Word format) via this post.
Not quite the perfect fit for you? Our team of highly specialist consultants work with numerous positions within clinical psychology and allied health. So reach out to me through LinkedIn: Evie Kakkava. We can have a conversation about the roles that are ideally suited to your needs.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for CBT Therapist for CAMHS
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly