Consultant Clinical Health Psychologist
Who you will be working for:
Our client values teamwork, development and making an impact. This is achieved by having formed a supportive, multidisciplinary team environment where everyone wants to work together to make an impact on peoples' lives.
Investment in your growth through well-developed programmes means your own learning is always valued, with support in gaining a variety of professional qualifications of your choice if desired.
Our client also understands how important the workplace atmosphere is. You will not only be offered a supportive, caring and inclusive culture, but also beautiful spaces to work.
- To develop and provide an autonomous, systematic, high quality clinical Health service
- To work with a multidisciplinary team as well as autonomously to provide assessment, therapy and treatment to patients with physical health difficulties
- To provide expert psychological advice, consultation and training to clinical teams and other professionals across the Department of Health & Social Care and other agencies
- Minimum six years of work experience as a qualified clinical psychologist including at least 3 years post qualification experience within general health.
- Experience of working with a wide variety of client groups, across the whole life course and presenting with the full range of clinical severity across the full range of care settings including outpatient, community, primary care, in-patient and residential care settings including maintaining a high degree of professionalism in the face of highly emotive and distressing problems, verbal abuse and the threat of physical abuse
- BPS registered (or at least eligible for registration) and HCPC registered Clinical Health Psychologist (PhD)
- Excellent time management, administrative, organizational and communication skills
- Able to provide training on clinical skills to other team members
- Enthusiastic team player
- Driving license and access to own vehicle
- Able to use multi-media materials for presentations in public, professional and academic settings, e.g. MS PowerPoint
- Competitive salary
- Very attractive, desirable location with very few COVID cases
- Laptop and accommodation provided to you for free
- Leadership responsibilities (be involved in developing training and treatment programmes)
- Ongoing supervision from experts
- Work with a multidisciplinary, supportive team
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send over your CV, (ideally in Word format) via this post.
Not quite the perfect fit for you? Our team of highly specialist consultants work with numerous positions within clinical psychology and allied health. So reach out to to me through LinkedIn anyway: Evie Kakkava. We can have a conversation about the roles that are ideally suited to your needs.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Apply for Consultant Clinical Health Psychologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly