Contract Specialist Study Start-Up - International CRO
For a full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) that provides phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries I am looking for a Contract Specialist Study Start-up.My client is leveraging local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in the US, they're employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.
- Negotiate client approved contract and budget templates with clinical investigator sites;
- Collaborate and work within a project team matrix to deliver on time results;
- Keep up to date with applicable local regulations concerning clinical trials.
- Bachelor's degree; preferable in Law or Sciences.
- Prior contract negotiation experience preferred but not required;
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills; and
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Italian language.
If you want to work in an innovative company future orientated and enhance your knowledge and skill while developing your experience in a global leader CRO submit NOW your CV to Patrick Carignano - email@example.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. We have a strong presence within Italy as well as Germany, Switzerland, France, The Nordics and Benelux. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Contract Specialist Study Start-Up - International CRO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly