My client, one of the largest Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Consultancies in the North East, are looking to add a Geo-environmental/Geotechnical Engineer to their team.
Due to an increase in workload, are now looking to recruit someone with experience of ground investigations, and either site investigation, geotechnical design or contaminated land risk assessment.
Priding themselves on forging long term working relationships, their wide range of skills and specialisations gives them the scope to see projects through from beginning to end, resulting in a seamless service and ensuring continuity as projects progress.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is able to manage multiple exciting projects throughout the year and really progress their career within a company who look to promote within and allow their employees to really excel!
You will need experience in:
This exciting role will include:
- Phase 1 & 2 Investigation and Reports
- Client Liaison
- Factual and Interpretative report writing
- Technical advice and support regarding Site Investigation
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports
- Site Investigation, including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application you must have at least 4 years experience in the industry with a desire to push your career forward into a Senior role. In addition to this, you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc/MSc in a relevant subject eg Engineering Geology/Environmental Engineering
- Chartered/Working towards chartership with a relevant professional body.
- Experience carrying out Site Investigations
- Experience mentoring Junior staff.
If the sound of this role excites you then don't miss out and apply now!!
Apply for Geo-environmental/Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly