Regulatory Affairs Manager Europe
Do you have experience with BPR?
Looking for the next step in your career?
I am currently working with the global market leader in the manufacture of carbon-based products. For over 150 years they have been setting the industry standard when it comes to manufacturer basic and specialist chemicals which they then supply to a wide variety of industries worldwide.
My client is now looking for an experienced regulatory professional with knowledge in drug and biocidal product approval for their team in Castrop-Rauxel as Regulatory Affairs Manager Europe
- Creation and updating of registration dossiers for individual substances (REACH regulation EG 1907/2006)
- Project management in the context of drug and biocidal product approval, including communication with authorities, processing decisions by authorities, coordination of the implementation of regulatory requirements in the company (BPR (Biocidal Product Regulation) EU 528/2012)
- Coordination of activities with external consultants, e.g. on scientific studies, within the framework of the requirements of REACH and BPR
- Fulfillment of the legal requirements according to the PIC regulation (EU 649/2012)
- University degree in the chemical-technical field with a focus on chemistry or biochemistry
- Several years of experience in translating chemical regulations into meaning and possible effects on future business success as well as in the implementation of chemical legislation (focus on EU, partly non-EU areas of law)
- Focus on REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals; EG 1907/2006), BPR (Biocide Product Regulation, EU 528/2012) and PIC Regulation (Prior Informed Consent, EU 649/2012 ),
- Experience (expert level) in IUCLID (preparation and updating of REACH and BPR dossiers)
- Expertise regarding company products (e.g. Carbores, Novares) and their applications along the value chain
- Business fluent spoken and written English
If you are interested in this position please apply below. Or call Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop on the number +49 892 109 7119.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing license across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Manager Europe
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly