Regulatory Affairs Specialist/ Biocides
I am currently working with a well known consultancy engineering group that are currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs expert to be a part of their Environment & Health department.
In this role you will use your technical skills in chemical risk assessment and your understanding of national and EU legislation related to biocides.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Providing authorisation strategies and regulatory advice for the clients (including development of testing programmes)
- Compiling approval/authorisation dossiers according to the Biocidal Products Regulation (EU) No. 528/2012
- Performing hazard, exposure and risk assessment, and/or efficacy assessments, in your field of expertise
- Coordinating collaborative and timely preparation of application dossiers together with our subject matter experts
- Communication and close cooperation with our clients and the competent authorities
- Strong academic background in (eco-)toxicology, biology, chemistry or similar
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in regulatory affairs for biocides
- You are familiar with pertinent regulatory software tools (IUCLID, R4BP, EUSES) and you have project management experience for biocidal applications
- You are fluent in English and have strong German language skills aswell
If you are interested in this position please apply below. Or call Claire Kiwanuka from NonStop on the number +49 892 109 7119.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensures we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, USA, Romania, Luxembourg and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing license across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Specialist/ Biocides
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly